2. Incorporation of personal data to the ( Shelter.org.in) files
Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, it is hereby stated that all the personal data made available by the User through the Website will be incorporated and processed in the files belonging to ( Shelter.org.in) for the following purposes: enabling the provision of the services requested by the User and, if they wish, keeping him informed, including through electronic means, of the products and services offered by ( Shelter.org.in). The User guarantees and is responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and assumes the responsibility of reporting any change thereto. In this sense, you assume liability for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to ( Shelter.org.in) or other third parties as a consequence of the infringement of such obligation.
( Shelter.org.in) undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them pursuant to the aforementioned purposes. Likewise, ( Shelter.org.in) shall adopt all the necessary measures to avoid their non-authorized alteration, loss, processing or access, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the development regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of data of a personal nature.
3. Exercising of rights
Pursuant to the legislation on data protection, you have the Rights of information, access, rectification, cancelation and opposition. These rights allow you:
• To know the data contained on our web files relating to you. To request the rectification thereof, should they be incomplete or inaccurate.
• To obtain the cancellation of the specified data if you revoke the consent for the processing thereof.
• To oppose the data obtained from sources accessible to the public or provided by You from being processed for advertising and commercial research purposes, obtaining the cancellation thereof.
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition set out in the LOPD, by sending written notification addressed to ( Shelter.org.in) to the postal address (contact Page) or by means of an e-mail sent to info@( Shelter.org.in)
In both cases, the interested User must attach a copy of their national identity card or another valid document in order to identify them.
4. Confidentiality and protection of data of a personal nature
Pursuant to the Indian laws on data protection, ( Shelter.org.in) observes certain strict security procedures in the processing of your personal data, thus preventing any non-authorized use and access. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not indefeasible, and there may be leaks due to fraudulent actions by third parties; therefore, ( Shelter.org.in) can not guarantee the absolute non-violation of its safety systems, nor guarantee the security or non-violation of such data when transferred though the web.
Those companies not forming part of ( Shelter.org.in), such as Internet service providers, companies devoted to the development of applications, support companies, etc., within the framework of the provision of services, may access the data provided in the website. The service providers do so following the instructions of ( Shelter.org.in), as the party responsible for the data, using the data pursuant to the purpose of the service contracted.
( Shelter.org.in) hereby informs its Users that the provision of the service of subscriptions through e-mail and the sending of the newsletter is carried out from the premises of a third-party company located in the USA, and that by subscribing to the newsletter service of ( Shelter.org.in), the User accepts the international transfer of their data to such company located in the USA, as well as to any other providing these services to ( Shelter.org.in).
6. Commercial communications and anti-Spam policy
Pursuant to the provisions of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, and Act 56/2007, of December 28, on Measures for Supporting the Information Society amending it, the Users of this Website are informed that they will not be sent advertising or commercial communications through electronic mail or other equivalent electronic communication means without their prior request or consent.
If ( Shelter.org.in) sends them publicity or commercial mails, these will be duly identified by means of the word “advertising” or the abbreviation “ad” to avoid any misleading issues. Nevertheless, in any case, the Usersmay oppose or express their opposition to the receipt of commercial information through electronic means by sending an email to ( Shelter.org.in) or by cancelling the subscription from the links provided in the same communication. ( Shelter.org.in) guarantees the User that under no circumstance will the registered emails, or any other kind of data of personal nature, be assigned, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
7. Third-party sites
( Shelter.org.in) refuses any type of liability with regard to the privacy and the data processing of the linked web sites. Any browsing or interaction on any other website, including those linked to this Website, is subject to the regulations and policies of such site. We recommend the User to read the data processing and privacy policies of the websites they visit through the links found on this Website or elsewhere.
The policy of (Company name) (hereinafter, “(Company name)”) consists of responding to any notices regarding the infringement of copyright and taking actions aimed at the withdrawal of the contents reported, which are effectively protected by copyright, in accordance with applicable intellectual property regulations. Should any content protected by copyright be published on the Website and you wish for this material to be withdrawn, the holder of such copyright or an agent authorized to act on their behalf must formally notify (Company name) in writing by sending notification to (Email address or Mailing address) containing the following information:
1. Request for the withdrawal of the content the copyright of which is considered infringed.
2. Evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the holder of the exclusive right deemed infringed.
3. These requests may only be sent by the holder of the copyright or an agent authorized to act on their behalf.
4. Sufficient contact information so we can be in contact with the person appearing. A valid email address must also be included.
5. Sufficient identifying details of the work the copyright of which has been infringed.
6. A statement declaring that the petitioner believes in good faith that the the use of the material described in the claim has not been authorized by the holder of the copyright, their agent or the law.
7. A statement declaring that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and, under oath, that the petitioner is authorized to act on behalf of the holder of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
8. It must be signed by the person authorized to act.
An electronic copy must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that the person making the notification described will be liable for any damage (included the costs and fees of any lawyers) if they claim the information appearing on the Website is infringing their copyright. Once suitable notification of copyright infringement has been received by the agent designated by (Company name), it is company policy to carry out the following actions:
9. Withdrawing or deactivating access to the allegedly infringing material.
10. Notifying the supplier of the content reported and the reporting party that the material object of the complaint has been removed or disabled.Any content suppliers who have been subject to notification due to copyright infringement on more than 2 occasions will be removed from the system. (shelter - wellwis Business Corporation) will withdraw their contents and close access to these content suppliers on the Website.